Office Administrative Assistant
General Job Description
Ashworth Homes is a residential real-estate development and construction company located in Shoreline, WA and serving the greater Seattle area. The Office Administrative Assistant plays a critical role in supporting our Office Manager, Accounting group, and Project Management group. This position is uniquely situated at the center of all we do and plays a critical role in the day-to-day operations of the company. You will report to the Ashworth Homes Office Manager.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, maximizer who can communicate clearly, work efficiently, and be a good team member. The successful candidate will enter a fast-paced, hard-working atmosphere that strongly values teamwork. Specific duties may include:
- Support and maintain office organization and operations including:
- Perform office duties that include ordering/organizing supplies and managing a records database and physical files.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming faxes, emails, other correspondence, and answering the phone.
- Maintain physical appearance of front office space.
- Support construction operations such as lien release tracking, supporting the permit and purchasing processes, and other general administrative support as needed.
- Procure construction materials via online ordering (eg. lighting fixtures, plumbing fixtures, etc.)
- Assist the Accounting group during monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable cycles.
- Maintain company social media presence on Facebook and Instagram and help manage website maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment (such as home closing and permitting deadlines).
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Help prepare for meetings and record minutes.
- Good attention to detail, punctuality, and reliability.
- Commitment to high-level of customer service.
- High School diploma
- Quick study and troubleshooter
- Able to multi-task
- Experience with Quick Books
- Experience with Construction Management Software or similar professional databases
- College diploma
- Personal transportation